Analytics

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Boredom

All this sitting around as a stay-at-home wife is starting to get to me.

I'm used to being busy.  In fact, I thrive on busyness.  It helps me appreciate the downtime that I have.

But now my life entirely consists of downtime.  And it's driving me crazy.  I wake up in the morning, still feel mentally tired but my body itches to get up.  I putter around until it's time to go to the gym.  (My appointments with my trainer vary.  Sometimes I get up and go right away, and sometimes I have a couple of hours to wait.)

Come home.  Shower.  Eat something.  Realize it's not even noon yet, and what the hell am I going to do for the rest of the day?  Everyone I know is at work.  So, I'll do things like take a 3 hour nap or watch 5 episodes of Glee on the internet.  Real productive.

I have a second interview for a job with TFA today.  Let's all keep our fingers crossed that I get this job so I can stop going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment